Claire and Carl Stuart Study Abroad Scholarship Fund
This scholarship is currently not being offered at this time. Please check back at a later date to see any updates to this scholarship.
- Up to ten (10) scholarships will be awarded.
- Up to $1,000 for Winter 2017 and Spring 2018
- Must be a third year student (60-89 earned hours)
- Must be an Iowa Resident
- Must have a 2.5 UI cumulative GPA.
- Must be registered for a study abroad program during the semester of the award, Winter 2017 or Spring 2018.
- Must be enrolled in a College of Liberal Arts & Sciences degree granting program and seeking your first undergraduate degree.
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 s.h. in the Spring 2018 semester.
This scholarship is not renewable.
Eligible students names are provided by the Office of Study Abroad
The scholarship winner will be announced by December 16, 2018.
For further Information, contact the Office of Academic Programs & Student Development at email@example.com or (319) 335-2633.