What We Do
The CLAS Workflow team strives to support all CLAS departments with the brainstorming, creation, and modification of Universal Workflow forms. In many cases, Universal Workflow can be used to replace paper, PDF, and other online forms. Universal Workflow routes directly to University personnel, departments, and offices to save you the time and energy of manually gathering signatures!
Universal Workflow CAN:
- Replace Paper, PDF, Word Document Forms with easy to use online forms
- Replace cumbersome signature processes with workflow approvals
- Streamline business processes
- Utilize best practices to make your forms and processes most effective
Universal Workflow CAN"T:
- Route to individuals outside of the University of Iowa
- Include sensitive, personally identifiable information (i.e., credit card information, SSN, etc.)
For a detailed PDF tutorial guide that demonstrates every step of the Workflow creation process, please visit our Workflow Forms - How-To Guide page!
A picture is worth 1,000 words--how much are videos worth? Check out our detailed Workflow Video Tutorials for more Workflow assistance.
Consider the following information when making requests:
- Please include the form name and link in your request to expedite the process.
- We strive to process all requests as quickly as possible in the order they come into our inbox. You can expect a response within 48 hours.
- If you have specific requirements, please include as many details as possible in your request.
- For form creation, sometimes a meeting will be scheduled to further discuss details.