CLAS Strategic Communications
The College of Liberal Arts and Sciences Strategic Communications team works to advance the college toward fulfillment of its strategic goals.
Through the innovative use of design, photography and video, writing, and digital technologies, we tell the CLAS story by highlighting the excellence of our people and programs for prospective students, the CLAS and UI community, and the general public.
We collaborate regularly with CLAS departments and administrative units, and support the communications needs of CLAS senior leadership.
Team members include:
- Lisa Gray, administrative support and alumni engagement lead
- Austin Montelius, graphic designer and visual branding lead
- Jill Tobin, digital media specialist and photo/video manager
Here are a couple of recent special projects, featuring the collaborative work of the team, of which we're especially proud:
- 2019 CLAS Annual Report website (this won a bronze award in the national CASE Circle of Excellence competition, as well as an award from the Art Directors Association of Iowa)
- 2020 CLAS DEI Annual Report
Questions? Please contact us at email@example.com.