CLAS Marketing and Communications
The College of Liberal Arts and Sciences (CLAS) Marketing and Communications team works to advance the college toward fulfillment of its strategic goals.
Through best practices in communications and marketing, we tell the CLAS story by highlighting the excellence of our people and programs for prospective students, the larger CLAS and university community, and the general public.
We collaborate regularly with CLAS departments and administrative units, and support the communications needs of senior leadership.
Team members include:
- Maggie Blaisdell, director of web strategy
- Mike Cranston, web services specialist
- Ben Hill, senior director, marketing and communications
- Jen Knights, marketing and communications manager
- Katie Linder, associate director, collegiate communications
- Kayla Schindler, performing arts events marketing manager
- Brynne Schweigel, web content strategist
- Jill Tobin, digital media specialist and photo/video manager
Questions? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.