What We Do
- Develop and maintain administrative web applications for the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Develop administrative reports for department use on behalf of the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Consult with other campus IT units and CLAS departments and faculty to provide new solutions through existing tools
- Coordinate development of course or research applications for faculty
- Facilitate access and/or usage of central data repositories
Digitize processes in CLAS Administrative Offices to be efficient, flexible, and sustainable. Integrate data across the college and institution to increase knowledge, efficiency, and promote core institutional goals (education, research and creative work, recruitment, fiscal responsibility).