The Staff Recognition Committee is responsible for organizing staff recognition events and awards for College staff. The Committee organizes the College's Staff Recognition Reception, which is held each spring, and oversees collegiate staff excellence, professional development, and Star awards. Membership is comprised of Merit and P&S staff in the College and is chaired by the College's Senior Director of Human Resources. Members serve for a three-year term.
Committee members for 2020 are Liz Cecil, School of Art and Art History; Laura Goddard, School of Music; Jeanne Mullen, Department of Physics and Astronomy; Brittany Ogden, Dean's Administration; Melia Pieper, Human Resources; Greta Sokoloff, Department of Psychological & Brain Sciences.
- Campus Awards
- Thank a Staff Member
- Mary Louise Kelley Professional Development Awards
- Mary Louise Kelley Staff Excellence Awards
- CLAS Leadership Award
- Developing an Employee Reward and Recognition Program
- Exceptional Performance Flexible Pay Awards
- Spot Performance Flexible Pay Awards
- Wellness Heroes
For the names of award recipients, see the menu to the left.