Awards and Recognition Information
The Staff Recognition Committee is responsible for organizing staff recognition events and awards for College staff. The Committee organizes the College's Staff Recognition Reception, which is held each spring, and oversees collegiate staff excellence, professional development, and Star awards. Membership is comprised of Merit and P&S staff in the College and is chaired by the College's Human Resources Director. Members serve for a three-year term.
Committee members for 2016 - 2017 are Melia Pieper, Department of Health & Human Physiology; Tiffany Schier, Division of Performing Arts; Heather Mineart, Department of Physics & Astronomy; Melissa Fiacco, CLAS Administration; Sherry Roe, CLAS Administration; Suzanne Doershuk, Department of Psychological & Brain Sciences; Nancy Fick, CLAS Administration; and Laura Barnard, CLAS Administration.
- Comprehensive Listing of All CLAS Staff Recognition Opportunities
- Campus Awards
- Thank a Staff Member
- Recognize a Volunteer
- Mary Louise Kelley Professional Development Awards
- Mary Louise Kelley Staff Excellence Awards
- CLAS Leadership Award
- Developing an Employee Reward and Recognition Program
- Exceptional Performance Flexible Pay Awards
- Spot Performance Flexible Pay Awards
For the names of award recipients, see the menu to the left.