The Mary Louise Kelley Staff Excellence Awards are given annually to recognize staff members of the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences who performed exceptional service or contributed ideas that improved the work of the department or the college.
This award recognizes employees who have provided:
- Exceptional service to their department or to the college
- Ideas that improved the work of the department or the college
- Contributions that extend beyond those normally expected or required by the job description
All permanent full-time and part-time (50% or more) professional and scientific, merit exempt, and merit staff members employed in the college are eligible to be nominated for this award.
Nominate a staff member
Any CLAS staff, faculty, or student may make submit a nomination using the online form. Be sure to include the necessary supporting information.
Submit a nomination
The deadline for submission is Monday, April 17, 2023. Nominations that are incomplete or received after the deadline will be returned.
Nomination, selection, and announcement process
- This award process is conducted annually. The nomination form must be received no later than Monday, April 17, 2023.
- Nominations are to be submitted online using the web form. Questions can be sent to Sylvia Gomez, CLAS Human Resources, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nominations will be evaluated with respect to the award criteria by members of the CLAS staff recognition committee and the dean. More than one CLAS Leadership Award may be awarded by the committee each year.
- Recipients of this award will be recognized during the staff awards and celebration event on June 15 at the IMU.