CLAS Annual Scholarship Competition
Please bring these CLAS scholarship opportunities to the attention of individual faculty members who advise undergraduates in your department, academic advisors, and any eligible students.
The College of Liberal Arts and Sciences Annual Scholarship Competition has begun!
CLAS supports over 80 different scholarships. For the 2022-2023 academic year, the College plans to award undergraduate scholarships collectively worth over one million dollars!
The specific criteria for each scholarship can easily be accessed by students via the Iowa Scholarship Portal (http://scholarships.uiowa.edu) or on College's web site (http://clas.uiowa.edu/students/scholarships).
Minimum CLAS Scholarship Requirements (for current students):
- Must be able to demonstrate academic promise and accomplishments.
- Need Based awards require a minimum 3.33 UI and cumulative GPA.
- Merit Based awards require a minimum 3.50 UI and cumulative GPA.
- Must be enrolled primarily in a CLAS degree granting program and seeking your first undergraduate degree.
- Must be enrolled as a CLAS undergraduate in fall 2021 and spring 2022 semesters.
- Must continue as a CLAS undergraduate in 2022-2023.
- Many scholarships require that applicants have filed the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid).
The application deadline for current CLAS undergraduate students is Tuesday, February 1, 2022.
Questions may be addressed to the Office of Academic Programs & Student Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or (319) 335-2633.