Nominations for Officers of Faculty Assembly
The Faculty Assembly Nominating Committee is seeking nominations for Faculty Assembly officers for 2018-2019.
The following officers are needed:
- Secretary, a one year position, Fall 2018-Spring 2019
- Vice Chair/Chair-Elect, a three year position (serves first as vice chair, then as chair, and finally as past chair), Fall 2018-Spring 2021
Nominees do not have to be current Faculty Assembly representatives; all voting faculty members are eligible to be nominated (tenure-track, tenured, clinical-track or instructional-track faculty members who hold appointments of 50 percent or more in the College).
Please send your suggestions and nominations of faculty interested and willing to serve as a Faculty Assembly officer to a member of the Nominating Committee by March 30:
- Jeffrey Dorale (email@example.com) Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences
- Ana Rodríguez-Rodríguez (firstname.lastname@example.org), Department of Spanish and Portuguese
- Nicholas Yablon (email@example.com ), Department of American Studies
The election of officers for 2018-2019 will occur at the Faculty Assembly meeting on Wednesday, April 25, 2018.
More information about the Faculty Assembly may be found at https://clas.uiowa.edu/faculty/faculty-assembly.