- Departmental Event Sponsorship Request
- Travel Request Form
- Independent Study Form (for undergrads & grads)
- TA Effort Allocation Form
- TA Supervision Form (Lecture/Discussion)
- TA Supervision Form (Stand Alone)
- Syllabus Template (Faculty)
- Syllabus Template (TA Stand Alone)
- Syllabus Template (TA Discussion)
For Alumni and Friends
- The Iowa Gazette, 2010
- The Iowa Gazette, 2007
- The Iowa Gazette, 2006
- The Iowa Gazette, 2003
- PhD Placement
- UI Alumni Association
- UI Foundation
- College of Liberal Arts and Sciences Alumni
Equipment for Faculty and Graduate Students
The department has equipment for use on departmental projects and for departmental events.
These items are not for PERSONAL use.
Here is a list of equipment:
- Canon VIXIA HF G20 Camera, 64GB SD Card, Battery, Cables
- Canon 60D Camera, 32GB SD Card, 2 Batteries, Cables
- 2 – Tripods
- 2 – 1TB Hard Drives
- Zoom H4n Audio Recorder, SD Card, Windscreen, Cables
- Lav Mic, can be used with H4n.
- Voice Recorder, 2 Batteries, Cable
- Lowel Tota Light Kit with 2 lights, 2 umbrellas, Cables and Stands
All of this equipment is being stored, cared for and managed for check-out by Tim Looney in Equipment Check-Out (138 BCSB). Equipment Check-out is one of the many great services provided by the CLAS Production Unit.
If you would like to check something out, you simply need to send an e-mail to Tim Looney (firstname.lastname@example.org) AND Jacquie Albrecht(email@example.com) with a request for use of the equipment. Please include what you need, why you need it and when you need it. This process is less about approval and more about checking availability.
Please know that Tim Looney (and his staff) will need at least 24hrs notice to get equipment ready for check out.