Adele Kimm Scholarship
Eligibility for this scholarship rotates each year between undergraduate students and graduate students and is disbursed during the following year.
- 2016–2017: awarded to a graduate student. (Use link below to apply)
- 2017–2018: awarded to an undergraduate student. (Use Scholarship Portal to apply)
- One scholarship will be awarded.
- Must be involved in the Gender, Women's and Sexuality Studies Department through coursework or service.
- Must have a strong academic record.
- Must be enrolled in a College of Liberal Arts & Sciences degree granting program.
- Must be enrolled as a part-time or full-time student in Fall 2015 and Spring 2016.
- Must continue as a part-time or full-time student in 2016-2017.
- This scholarship is not automatically renewable. If the current award recipient continues to meet eligibility criteria, she or he must submit a new application each year to be considered for this award.
- February 1, 2016.
- Application available online beginning November 30, 2015. Scholarship winners will be announced by early March 2016.
For further information, contact Laura Kastens, (319) 335-0322.