- Up to $2000
- One scholarship will be awarded
- Must be a graduate student of color who has taken courses in the Gender, Women's & Sexuality Studies Department or whose academic interests include some aspect of women's culture or experience.
- Must demonstrate financial need through completed FAFSA.
- Must have a strong academic record.
- Must be enrolled in a College of Liberal Arts & Sciences degree granting program and seeking your first undergraduate degree.
- Must be enrolled full-time as a graduate student in fall and spring.
Your application should consist of the following items:
- Transcripts of all academic work (you may submit a printout from MyUI).
- A one-page statement describing your academic or career goals, and some ways in which these reflect a concern for women's lives.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- February 1, 2019.