2019 CLAS Staff Council
The College of Liberal Arts and Sciences Staff Council is to provide a venue for staff members in the College to participate in collegiate and university-level shared governance. The CLAS Staff Council:
- facilitates communication within and between the academic and service divisions about challenges to staff members
- advises the Dean on collegiate policies and decisions that affect staff
- provides a conduit for staff to voice concerns to CLAS administration
- recognizes staff members for their service
- ensures staff involvement in committees and discussions that affect the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences represented staff.
If you have ideas, questions or concerns about the College, CLAS Staff Council would love to hear it:
Please feel free to email us anytime at: CLAS-Staff-Council@uiowa.edu
... or if you feel more comfortable speaking with individual members of the group, feel free to contact them directly.
Our Next Meeting: Wednesday, Dec.11 at 11am in room 320 Schaeffer Hall
We look forward to working with you on developing a shared governance that works for everyone.