In order to receive full consideration, the application deadline is January 1 for admission the following fall. All materials must be submitted online, including three letters of reference and official GRE scores.
The graduate application process has two steps:
Fill out and submit the Graduate College Application form (to begin application, scroll down to the link under 'Apply').
Upload required supplemental documents through a secure portal. Supplemental Graduate Student information
Materials that must be submitted to Graduate Admissions:
- Transcripts from all institutions previously attended
- Official GRE scores (code: 6681)
- TOEFL scores (for international students)
- Application fee ($60; or $100 for international students)
Materials for the Department of Sociology:
- If you wish to be considered for a graduate assistantship, you must complete the application on your Admission Profile through MyUI.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.