Iowa City MSW Information Sessions
We welcome everyone to register prior to the session; however, it is not necessary. You are welcome to "drop-in". Contact our Admissions Coordinator, Tomeka Petersen with questions: email@example.com, phone 319-335-1255.
Prospective Student Meetings for the upcoming Admission Season
MSW Informational Sessions in Iowa City take place from 4-5 p.m.:
- January 9, Room 301 North Hall
- March 10, Room 207 North Hall
- April 14, Room 302 North Hall
- May 7, Room 302 North Hall
- May 26, Room 301 North Hall
Directions from Interstate 80 to North Campus Parking and North Hall
- Take the Dubuque Street Exit off I-80
- Go South toward Iowa City
- Turn Right (west) onto Market Street (one way street-right lane)
- Turn Right (north) onto Madison Street (at the end of Market street)
- Go right into North Campus Parking ramp
- Go up to level 3 of the ramp and park at the far end (or as near as you can).
- Walk out to Capitol Street, you will see North Hall on your left.
- You are on 3rd floor when you enter North Hall
- The School of Social Work main office (308NH) and classrooms are straight ahead.