What is Heather’s story?
Heather Spangler is interested in helping brands of all types meet their goals through strategic communications, especially through events, social media, and written communications.
A Hawkeye since birth, Heather has worked as a newspaper reporter and spent a decade working in strategic communications, event management, and alumni relations in higher education. In addition to her teaching duties as a lecturer in the School of Journalism & Mass Communication, Heather coordinates the University of Iowa’s Certificate in Event Management.
- EVNT: 3160 Crisis Management
- EVNT: 3170 Venue Management
- EVNT: 3280 Digital Event Management Workshop
- EVNT: 2110 Internship in Event Management
- EVNT: 3185 Topics in Event Management
- EVNT:3260 Event Management Workshop