Electronics Repair and Calibration
A collaborative effort between the Department of Chemistry and the Department of Physics and Astronomy, the Electronics Repair and Calibration Lab is a resource for assistance in the repair, maintenance, fabrication, or purchase of electronics-related instrumentation and components.
- Design and construct custom electronic instrumentation
- Consultation in electronics
- Repair and calibrate electronic equipment
- Sell electronic components (inventory)
- Schematic capture, simulation, PCB layout
- Add features to existing equipment.
- ESD protection
$60/hour for University of Iowa clients
Location: W138 CB