Training and Technical Assistance
The National Resource Center for Family Centered Practice is nationally-recognized for providing quality training and technical assistance.
NRC training is:
- Grounded in research
- Tailored to your organization's goals
- Designed to address supervision issues as well as front-line worker skill development
- Offered as stand-alone trainings or in combination with technical assistance services such as:
- Facilitated discussions to pinpoint training needs
- Implementation planning
- Written competency development
- Evaluation support in conjunction with NRC Research and Evaluation staff
Most of our trainings are delivered on site and hosted by individual agencies or groups of agencies. In addition, the NRC regularly offers open registration for two certification trainings:
To see the biographies of our trainer consultants, please click here.