What Form to Use When


Faculty, P&S, Merit, Fellow, Graduate/Undergraduate, Bi-weekly, Post/Pre-Doctoral Scholar, Adjunct Forms, Summer Forms. View Appointment forms

Change in Status

Accounting Only, Adjustment to Pay, Faculty Promotion, Job Reclassification, Lateral Jobcode Change, Percent of Time, Paygroup Change, Phased Retirement, P&S Status Change, Faculty Status Change, Change of Position, Transfer, Termination. View Change in Status forms

Leave of Absence

Staff Paid Leave of Absence, Faculty Paid Leave of Absence, Unpaid Leave of Absence,  Flu Absence Form. View Leave of Absence forms


Merit Requisitions, Faculty and P&S Requisitions. View Requisition forms

Special Compensation

View Special Compensation forms

Payroll Voucher

View Payroll Voucher forms

View a list of contacts for help with HR Forms