- National Strength and Conditioning Association, Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- USA Weightlifting Certified Club Coach (USAW)
- Nutrition and Health
- Environmental Exercise Physiology
- Metabolic Exercise Testing/Prescription
- Human Physiology Lab
- Musculoskeletal Exercise Testing/Prescription Lab
Brown, J., Laamann, L., Ward, M. B., Mertens, E., Matthews, T., and Paolone, V. (2014). The effect of posture on physiological parameters in NCAA Division III field hockey players. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, 46(5), S697-S699.
Ward, M. B., Bossi J., Gardner D., Paolone V. J., Wood R. J., Mullin E. (2016). Effects of Recovery Posture on Performance and Ventilation for a Simulated Hockey Sprinting Task. Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, 48(5), S390.
Effects of Recovery Posture on Performance and Ventilation for a Simulated Hockey Sprinting Task. American College of Sports Medicine Annual Meeting 2016, Boston, MA. June 2, 9: 00 AM - 10: 30 AM.
Fellowships and Affiliations
- USA Weightlifting
- USA Hockey
- American College of Sports Medicine
- National Strength and Conditioning Association