- Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist through National Strength and Conditioning Associations
- Exercise Physiologist - Certified through American College of Sports Medicine
- HHP:1050 Exploring Exercise Science
- HHP:2350 Biomechanics of Physical Activity and Sport
- HHP:3500 Human Physiology
- HHP:4200 Metabolic Exercise Testing & Prescription
- HHP:4220 Biomechanics of Human Motion
I have always had a strong interest in how the body functions during sport and exercise, which is why I have been drawn to such diverse areas of science (physiology, motor control, and biomechanics). I have participated in sport through most of my life, and I try to continue to maintain an active life-style. My favorite part about learning all of the interesting information available in our courses is figuring out how I can apply it to my own life.