Apply for Certificate

You are here

The Sexuality Studies Program has merged with Women’s Studies to the renamed Gender, Women’s, and Sexuality Studies Department.  We are no longer accepting new certificate applications; current sexuality studies students may complete the certificate.

In the final semester of the degree program, students will also need to fill out a certificate request form to ensure that the final paperwork is completed by the program office before graduation. The form is available online and should be brought or mailed to:

Gender, Women's & Sexuality Studies
210 Jefferson Bldg.
The University of Iowa
Iowa City, IA 52242
Fax: (319)335-3884

If you have any questions, contact the Programs office.