GIS Summer Intern - Nashua, NH
Nashua, NH, USA
POSITION: Summer Intern – GIS
DEPARTMENT: DPW Engineering
HOURS WORKED: Monday-Friday, 40 hours/week
STARTING SALARY: Hourly wage $14.00 – $15.00
• Utilizes ArcMap GIS Software to assist in: updating spatial databases, reading and interpreting site plans or record drawing documents and updating attribute information.
• Digitizes features to update the City's GIS.
• Create and participate in a team environment to perform data collection using Global Positioning System equipment.
• Assists City departments with GIS related activities and daily GIS or general technology needs.
• Completed at least one year toward a Bachelor's Degree in GIS, Engineering, Community & Regional Planning, Computer Science, Geography or related field or equivalent experience.
• Completion of at least one course in GIS required.
• Has working knowledge of ESRI ArcMap and/or ArcGIS Pro, including AGOL applications
• Must be at least 18 years of age and possess a valid driver's license with a good driving record.
Submit cover letter, application, resume, and three professional references at:
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER - Recruiting practices shall be consistent with State and Federal Law (01/16/2020)