APR (Academic & Professional Record)
August 14, 2016
The report for the Promotion & Tenure process is available in APR. It is called the "CLAS P&T CV." The difference between the CLAS P&T CV and the CLAS Administrative CV, will be that all annotation fields entered into APR display at the end of the CV.
At this time the College does not want ACE scores entered into APR.
Annual Merit Raise
APR updates are due by February 28, 2017 to remain eligible for the annual merit raise.
Enrollment Data in APR
Enrollments collected are from census data information.
Instructors who teach lecture with lab/discussion, the student was counted in the lecture but not the lab/discussion. Otherwise, the student would be counted twice.
Instructors who ONLY teach the lab/discussion, the student is counted on the lab/discussion.
Suggestions for defining “Scope”
- International = organization’s location outside the US, International in the name of organization/sponsor, or if organization has international members.
- National = organizations inside the US, national listed in the name of the organization
- Regional = organizations located within a specific region
- State = organizations located within a specific state
- Local = organizations within a 25-mile radius of Iowa City
- University = University-wide
- College = pertains to College of Liberal Arts and Sciences