Nominations for Officers of Faculty Assembly
The Faculty Assembly Nominating Committee is seeking nominations for Faculty Assembly officers for 2021-2022.
The following officers are needed:
- Secretary, a one year position, Fall 2021-Spring 2022
- Vice Chair/Chair-Elect, a three year position (serves first as vice chair, then as chair, and finally as past chair), Fall 2021-Spring 2024
Nominees do not need to be current Faculty Assembly representatives; all voting faculty members are eligible to be nominated (tenure-track, tenured, clinical-track or instructional-track faculty members who hold appointments of 50 percent or more in the College). Self-nominations are welcomed.
Please send your suggestions and nominations of faculty interested and willing to serve as a Faculty Assembly officer to a member of the Nominating Committee by April 9:
- Octav Chipara (firstname.lastname@example.org), Department of Computer Science
- Kajsa Dalrymple (email@example.com), School of Journalism and Mass Communication
- Adam Hooks (firstname.lastname@example.org), Department of English
The election of officers for 2021-2022 will occur at the Faculty Assembly meeting on Wednesday, April 28, 2021.
More information about the Faculty Assembly may be found at https://clas.uiowa.edu/faculty/faculty-assembly.