Nominations for Officers of Faculty Assembly
The Faculty Assembly Nominating Committee is seeking nominations for Faculty Assembly officers for 2022-2023.
The following officers are needed:
- Secretary, a one year position, fall 2022-spring 2023
- Vice Chair/Chair-Elect, a three year position (serves first as vice chair, then as chair, and finally as past chair), fall 2022-spring 2025
Nominees do not need to be current Faculty Assembly representatives; all voting faculty members are eligible to be nominated (tenure-track, tenured, clinical-track, or instructional-track faculty members who hold appointments of 50 percent or more in the college). Self-nominations are welcomed.
Please send your suggestions and nominations of faculty interested and willing to serve as a Faculty Assembly officer to a member of the Nominating Committee by April 15:
- Katarina Perovic (email@example.com), Department of Philosophy
- Paul Kalina (firstname.lastname@example.org), Department of Theatre Arts
- Scott Shaw (email@example.com), Department of Chemistry
The election of officers for 2022-2023 will occur at the Faculty Assembly meeting on Wednesday, April 27, 2022.
More information about the Faculty Assembly may be found at https://clas.uiowa.edu/faculty/faculty-assembly.