Executive Leadership Academy - Call for Nominations
UI Leadership Development is accepting nominations for the 2020-2021 Executive Leadership Academy-Higher Ed (ELA).
The ELA is a comprehensive program, designed for accomplished mid- to senior-level UI staff and faculty with strategic and operational leadership responsibilities, which develop and enhance leadership core competencies essential for effective, agile, and innovative leadership. The goals of this intensive, 9-month program include:
- Strengthen our diverse culture by building networks to increase cross-institutional collaboration and retention
- Expand participant leadership knowledge and skills for today’s ever changing higher education and research environments
- Increase knowledge and impact in leading agile administrative, operational, and project teams
- Build strong organizational sustainability
- Increase leader commitment to our UI strategic and innovative culture
Please identify 3-5 high potential leaders in your area and send their (1) names, (2) department, and (3) email address to OE-Leader@uiowa.edu by March 02, 2020. Once nominations are received, we will contact nominees, recognize their leadership talents and request they complete the 2020-2021 ELA on-line application. If you prefer your nomination remain anonymous, please let us know and we will send on behalf of the Advisory Group.
Open House: the ELA open house provides an opportunity for questions and discussion
- Thursday, January 30, 2020 | 8:30-9:30 am | 112 USB
- Tuesday, February 25, 2020 | 3:30-4:30 pm | 112 USB
- Friday, March 25, 2020 | 12:00 noon-1:00 pm | 202 USB
Additional information regarding the Academy can be found on the ELA website: https://hr.uiowa.edu/development/leadership-development/executive-leadership-academy-higher-ed. Information regarding other leadership development programs can be found at: https://hr.uiowa.edu/development/leadership-development
For questions please contact anyone below: