Discovery and Innovation Awards - Call for Nominations - Due February 4
Incredible and transformative work is taking place at the University across disciplines in the areas of discovery, innovation, and leadership development. You have an opportunity to help recognize the individuals responsible for this amazing work by submitting your nominations for faculty, staff and student research, laboratory safety, and mentorship awards.
Nominations for the following awards are due Tuesday, February 4, 2020.
* Scholar of the Year
* Early Career Scholar of the Year
* Leadership in Research
* Distinguished Achievement in Publicly Engaged Research
* Distinguished Achievement in Arts and Humanities Research
* Faculty Communicating Ideas Award
* ICRU Distinguished Mentor Award
Research staff awards:
* Distinguished Research Administrator Award
* Distinguished Research Professional Award
* Innovation in Laboratory Safety Award
* Postdoctoral Research Scholar/Fellow Excellence Award
* Excellence in Undergraduate Research Awards
* Graduate Research Excellence Awards
Nomination instructions and award criteria are available at https://research.uiowa.edu/office-vice-president-research/recognizing-research-and-innovation-excellence.
Awards are sponsored by the Office of the Vice President for Research, the Office of Finance and Operations, the Graduate College, and the Iowa Center for Research by Undergraduates. Winners will be awarded and formally recognized at our annual Discovery & Innovation Awards Ceremony on Tuesday, April 28, 2020.
J. Martin Scholtz
Vice President for Research