Meet DEI Committee member Amiya Jones, Class of 2022: Athlete, Advocate, Explorer
Meet DEI Committee member Andrew Boge, PhD student: Disrupting the Timeline
Student Cultural Centers
- Afro-American Cultural Center: The Afro House is a safe space for Black students, where they can feel welcomed and at home.
- Asian Pacific American Cultural Center: APACC is a space for affirming and healing student identities affiliated with the center, and a space for fellowship and community building.
- Latin Native American Cultural Center: LNACC fosters a sense of belonging, where students can authentically engage with their personal, academic, cultural, emotional, and spiritual identities in a safe, trusting, loving, non-competitive, non-judgmental, yet challenging space.
- Pride Alliance Center: Pride House supports student success and holistic wellness by providing a nurturing and affirming space for our LGBTQ students.
Center for Diversity and Enrichment: CDE brings together under one umbrella a variety of programs, offices, and services that work to create a welcoming climate for students, staff, and faculty from communities underrepresented in higher education.
Division of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion: DDEI helps to coordinate the central diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts and inform all parts of campus about opportunities happening across campus.
Student Disability Services: SDS exists to bridge the accessibility gap in the classroom.
University Counseling Service: UCS supports mental well-being, nurtures student success, and contributes to a safe, welcoming, and multiculturally aware campus community.
- Trans-Inclusive Services: Medical and mental health services from UCS for Transgender, Gender Non-Conforming, and Non-Binary students seeking assistance/support as part of transitioning.
Women's Resource and Action Center (WRAC): Empowering individuals and fighting oppression since 1971.