In the case of an emergency, please dial 911 or call University of Iowa Police at 319.335.5022.
Sexual assault, abuse, and misconduct: 24-Hour Support, Advocacy, and Referrals
If it is not an emergency, and you have a concern related to diversity, equity, and inclusion, please report it using this page:
Other reporting options for DEI-related concerns:
Americans with Disabilities Act Coordinator: Report a concern regarding ADA compliance.
- Phone: 319.335-0705 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Office of Equal Opportunity and Diversity (EOD): Options for reporting incidents of discrimination, sexual harassment, and sexual assault by University of Iowa students, faculty, and staff. EOD investigates formal and informal complaints of sexual harassment, including sexual assault. EOD is charged with implementation of equal opportunity, affirmative action, and diversity policies at the University of Iowa.
- Confidential Resources: Confidential resources to help people evaluate situations of unwanted behavior or sexual harassment. If you believe that you or someone you know is a victim of sexual harassment or unwanted behavior, you are urged to contact one of these resources to discuss the situation.
- Non-confidential resources: These resources are considered non-confidential resources for reporting. This list includes mandatory reporters.
- Discrimination Complaint Procedures: EOD investigates complaints of discrimination pursuant to the University's Policy on Human Rights.
- Phone: 319-335-0705 | TDD: 319-335-0697 | Email: email@example.com
Office of the Sexual Misconduct Response Coordinator: OSMRC coordinates the university's response to reports of sexual assault, sexual harassment, dating violence, domestic violence, and stalking when those reports involve members of or visitors to the university community.
UI Ombudsperson: Confidential, neutral, informal, and independent, the Office of the Ombudsperson is a safe place for staff, faculty, and students to discuss conflicts or any concerns about the university or its policies or procedures.