How are we doing?
We welcome ideas, questions, and feedback from all of our students, faculty, and staff.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our committee members will reply.
CLAS Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee:
- Andrew Boge, Graduate Student, Department of Communication Studies
- Kajsa Dalrymple, Associate Professor, School of Journalism and Mass Communication
- Patrick Dolan, Lecturer, Department of Gender, Women's, and Sexuality Studies
- Jennifer Eimers, Associate Director, CLAS Academic Programs and Student Development
- Mark Fullenkamp, Director, CLAS Web Services
- Naomi Greyser, Associate Professor, Departments of American Studies; English; and Gender, Women’s and Sexuality Studies
- Jennifer Janechek, Lecturer, Department of Rhetoric
- Ryan Kinser, Associate Professor, Department of Mathematics
- Jen Knights, Marketing and Community Engagement Specialist, School of Social Work
- Dayanna Martinez-Soto, Undergraduate Student
- Sara Mason, Associate Professor, Department of Chemistry
- Jane Nachtman, Professor, Department of Physics and Astronomy
- Yasmine Ramadan, Assistant Professor, Department of French and Italian
- Christine Rutledge, Professor, School of Music
- Sara Sanders, Dean and Director of DEI, CLAS
- Denise Szecsei, Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science
- Deborah Whaley, Professor, Departments of American Studies and African American Studies
- Rachel Young, Associate Professor, School of Journalism and Mass Communication