This scholarship rotates on a two-year basis between the School of Music and the Department of Psychology:
- The next application period will be available for a Music major
- 2015 - 2016: School of Music
- 2017 - 2018: Department of Psychology
- Up to $2,500.
- One (1) scholarship will be awarded.
- For 2014–15, the student must be a Music major.
- Must demonstrate financial need through completed 2013-14 FAFSA.
- Must have a strong academic record.
- Must be enrolled in a College of Liberal Arts & Sciences degree granting program and seeking your first undergraduate degree.
- Must be enrolled full-time as a sophomore, junior, or senior in Fall 2013 and Spring 2014.
- Must continue full-time as a junior or senior in 2014-2015.
- The scholarship can be renewed provided the scholarship recipient continues to meet the award criteria.
Application: Not available until fall 2014
- February 2015.
- Application available online beginning November 1, 2014. Scholarship winners will be announced by April 2015
For further Information, contact the Office of Academic Programs & Student Development at email@example.com or (319) 335-2633.