- Up to $2,500.
- One (1) scholarship will be awarded.
- Must be female.
- Must have a major in one of the following departments: Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, or other science.
- All applicants will be considered for this award. It is possible, however, for applicants to be given preference in the order the departments are listed above.
- Must be enrolled in a College of Liberal Arts & Sciences degree granting program and seeking your first undergraduate degree.
- Must be enrolled full-time as a sophomore, junior, or senior in Fall 2013 and Spring 2014.
- Must continue full-time as a junior or senior in 2014-2015.
- This scholarship is not automatically renewable. If current award recipients continue to meet eligibility criteria, they must submit a new application each year to be considered for this award.
- February 3, 2014.
- Application available online beginning November 1, 2013. Scholarship winners will be announced by April 14, 2014.
For further Information, contact the Office of Academic Programs & Student Development at email@example.com or (319) 335-2633.