Eligibility for this scholarship rotates each year between undergraduate students and graduate students and is disbursed during the following year.
- 2014–2015: awarded to a graduate student.
- 2015–2016: awarded to an undergraduate student.
- One scholarship will be awarded.
- Must be a Gender, Women's and Sexuality Studies graduate student or involved in the Gender, Women's and Sexuality Studies program.
- Must have a strong academic record.
- Must be enrolled in a College of Liberal Arts & Sciences degree granting program.
- Must be enrolled as a part-time student in Fall 2013 and Spring 2014.
- Must continue as a part-time student in 2014-2015.
- This scholarship is not automatically renewable. If the current award recipient continues to meet eligibility criteria, she or he must submit a new application each year to be considered for this award.
- February 7, 2014.
- Application available online beginning November 1, 2013. Scholarship winners will be announced by April 14, 2014.
For further information, contact Laura Kastens, (319) 335-0322.