- Up to six (6) scholarships will be awarded.
- $1,000 for Spring 2014
- Must have a strong academic record.
- Must participate in or complete a research project for honors in the major, a guided independent study project, for a capstone course or for the BFA during the semester of the award, either in Spring 2014.
- Must submit a letter of recommendation from a UI faculty member.
- Must continue full-time as a junior or senior in Spring 2014.
- Must be enrolled in a College of Liberal Arts & Sciences degree granting program and seeking your first undergraduate degree.
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 s.h. in Fall 2013 and in the Spring 2014 semesters.
- Former ICRU fellows are eligible to apply.
- ICRU fellows in spring 2014 are not eligible.
- This scholarship is not renewable.
For further Information, contact the Office of Academic Programs & Student Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or (319) 335-2633.