- Up to seven (7) scholarships will be awarded.
- $2,000 for Spring 2015
- Must have a 3.5 UI cumulative GPA.
- Must participate in or complete a research project for honors in the major, a guided independent study project, for a capstone course or for the BFA during the semester of the award, Spring 2015.
- Must submit a letter of recommendation from a UI faculty member.
- Must continue full-time as a junior or senior in Spring 2015.
- Must be enrolled in a College of Liberal Arts & Sciences degree granting program and seeking your first undergraduate degree.
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 s.h. in Fall 2014 and in the Spring 2015 semesters.
- Former ICRU fellows are eligible to apply.
- ICRU fellows in spring 2015 are not eligible.
- This scholarship is not renewable.
For further Information, contact the Office of Academic Programs & Student Development at email@example.com or (319) 335-2633.