- Up to $2,500.
- One (1) scholarship will be awarded.
- Must have a major in either Communication Studies or Journalism & Mass Communication.
- Must demonstrate financial need through completed 2013-14 FAFSA.
- Must have a strong academic record.
- Must be enrolled in a College of Liberal Arts & Sciences degree granting program and seeking your first undergraduate degree.
- Must be enrolled full-time as a sophomore, junior, or senior in Fall 2013 and Spring 2014.
- Must continue full-time as a junior or senior in 2014-2015.
Note: All applicants will be considered for this award. Preference will be given, however, to students from the following counties in Illinois: Henry, Knox, Mercer, and Warren.
- This scholarship is not automatically renewable. If current award recipient continues to meet eligibility criteria, he/she must submit a new application each year to be considered for this award.
- February 3, 2014.
- Application available online beginning November 1, 2013. Scholarship winners will be announced by April 14, 2014.
For further information, contact the Office of Academic Programs & Student Development at email@example.com or (319) 335-2633.